42 Ways To Increase Search Traffic.
SEO is dead as we know it. The old mathematics of increased back links and stuffing keywords is now a target for Google to identify your site and bury it in the search results.
SEO is no longer a mathematics problem, it’s a human one. Social indicators are becoming key to Ranking and link algorithms are being retired.
Below is a suggested list of “Monthly Task and responsibilities” provided by a SEO company.
1. 100 Press Release Submissions (10 press release x 10 press release websites) 2. 10 Press releases, 400+ words written 3. 15 Unique Articles will be written
4. 5 Web 2.0 Properties will be made 5. 5 Unique “how to Articles” will be written
6. 5 Face book Pages will be created
7. 5 Twitter channels will be created 8. Will increase twitter followers
9. 1 YouTube channel will be created 10. 10 YouTube videos will be created by Animoto.com (paid) 11. Will likes, shares, tweets, reddits, and 1+ in order to get natural back-links
12. Anchor text diversity (will not use exact keywords for back links). 13. Will get Natural back links by link worthy articles 14. Will draft & submit 5 articles to Ezinearticles.com 15. Will create Google+ page for your business 16 Will distribute 15 post daily via Google+ Page 17. Will participate in Forum 18. Will create blog for your website 19. Will make 1 post daily on your blog 20. Will bookmark real content to leading 150 Social Book marking sites as digg, delicious 21. Will submit your website to 10 leading Web directories as Dmoz.org On-Page work activities “Follow only first month”.
22. Yellow Pages Submission
On Page Optimization Activities. 23. Meta tags/Title tag changes 24. Keyword research/Analysis 25. Competitor Analysis 26. Analysis by our Paid SEOMoz Program 27. Heading tag changes 28. Alt tag changes 29. Interlinking wherever required. 30. Keyword density in site content. 31. HTML Site Map 32. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool 33. Ror.XML File creation 34. Robots.Txt File creation Extra work activities 35. Google Webmaster tool 36. Google Analytics 37. Html to text ratio optimization 38. Keyword Prominence
39. Google authorship will be provided
Google Penguin / Panda Algo Audit
40. On-page evaluation
41. Link Profiling
42.Bad Link Removal
Exhausting and confusing isnt it? Let us show you a simple version of how to achive great SEO. Contact us on the Lets talk page.