I almost pre-ordered a car I saw online and will buy my next car online. Mercedes have an online showroom, traditional showrooms will diminish I predict. Whatesver business you are in you need to start thinking about your Digital Marketing and online presence.
Tips To Make Digital Marketing Work
- Be on social media – be on all the platforms, share your great story and point back to your ‘online-showroom. It is
- Be active – weekly or daily engage and share online.
- Choose which platform is best for you.
- Build links to your website – selected though with surrounding concise descriptive text.
- Talk about your website, online-showroom, online shop window or whatever you call it. Your website is your cornerstone, know what’s on it and how it works to share with your customers.
- Test it – does your contact form work correctly, does everyone involved get a copy email, does the website navigate nicely and do you look good on social media?
I know a lot of social media can be inane. But people really like its fast and free, small bitesize information that people can take or leave. One man’s rubbish is another man’s gold. Your Digital Marketing should include social media, it is free to access and plenty of people, possibly your customers, are on it.
I saw an image today on social media of a pile of chips with two eggs on top, stood behind was a cool pint of Guinness. Once clicked I could have bought a case of Guinness.