Our Latest Work
10 JanThe Internet has changed our lives and the way we work. I work with a team in the UK and the ‘rest of the world’ including USA, Australia, Netherlands and my good colleague Michal. It is ‘different... 28 DecI’m working with WSS in 2015. An international service network that optimise and update your business website and social media for you. WSS have copy writers, SEO experts and graphics designers who take care of y...
‘We’ve been busy thanks to the website. Getting a brand new van on Monday, I’m excited.’
Replicate established website | SEO and Google promotion.
Jo Grifiths, Owner. Darlington.
‘Paul Harper is the best mentor I have worked with and I have worked with many. He is a competent and knowledgable person who will focus on what your business needs. Absolute pleasure to work with!’
Business Marketing Mentor.
Eva Zandman, Gallery Manager. Barnard Castle.
‘Thank you very much, also for yesterday I left feeling very positive. Just the help and advice I need! I am very grateful and delighted with all you are doing, I am very excited about my business again!’
Sylvia F Roberts, Owner. Redcar.
‘Finding a lead generation expert isn’t easy but Paul really knows what he is talking about. Highly recommended!’
Reginald van Waardhuizen, CEO. Luxembourg.
Thank you so much for your help and support. We would certainly come back to you again!
Happy New Year to you!
Steve Cowie, CEO Northallerton
Paul and I have worked together with the objective of improving my website at Nigel Lee Photography with aim of improving on-line sales.
Paul has identified several areas within my site where improvements could be made and where possible this has been carried out.
We have collaborated on several follow up meetings to review and streamline minor detailed changes to further enhance my website.
I found Pauls expert knowledge on the inner workings of SEO to be very useful and beneficial.
Nigel Lee, Business Owner. Redcar.
‘Since working with Zedcomms I’ve doubled my business’
Ben Tiffin, Managing Director. Tunbridge Wells.
‘Quick to respond and knowledgable; impressed.’
Design website, publish and email set-up.
Steve Cowie, CEO. Northallerton.
- #teesside author Karen Charlton new book in Oct. http://t.co/LWplkB1s5N
- The Death of Page 3: Five reasons why the newspaper industry is still sexist | The Drum http://t.co/7Rt9PKdtxk
- #WiFi Prego cafe in darlington
- Great 'meet a mentor' event at the Baltic. Thanks to all who attended. #mentoring http://t.co/ndqdvkHa1Z http://t.co/kJjpfroHb3
- Bar15 is a successful health bar in Kent. Stockist options available: http://t.co/dyRz0NweL9 #healthyliving #retaillife -my 300th tweet! -
- MARKETING AGENCY MIDDLESBROUGH - a lean active agency focused on building sales - ask for a free consultation. http://t.co/kdTmcWmBsd
- #free marketing report for your #business in #durham #teesside #tyneandwaer http://t.co/XIIQqoL5gu
- Our Works | Web Design and SEO Free marketing consultation #teesside #darlington #Richmond http://t.co/Lv8yOdytSw
- Flooring website example: Urban Luxury Vinyl. http://t.co/2JYP9iKtl2
- So happy to hear Harinder on BBC Radio Leicester talking about his business floating homes. http://t.co/ZbWFr21aSW #Leicester #enviromental
- Really good news, Yorkshire Business Boost - Tour de France brings £102 million boost to Yorkshire. https://t.co/UMrnrfea3l
- Singapore ecommerce | Digital Marketing Blog | Econsultancy https://t.co/YilZYcX9Yn
- Website design for business: Home, small, online, charity or national - See portfolio http://t.co/Bp8RcR49tQ
- YES! great news; Jaguar to create 1,300 UK jobs http://t.co/p7KDG2NZUR
- GOOGLE LOCAL a nightmare to complete simple edits: System issues. 'Even I #coulddobetter' #google #business
- IQ led lighting & IQ shopfitting https://t.co/lh1kMMORCH
- Please RT - Teesside School Goes Green with LED. http://t.co/7WenfJvKkR via @ZCMarketing #Teesside #school
- RT @ukbizforums: Join the conversation on: Starting a second 'side' business http://t.co/V0Qcdhjzmh
- Freelance; 40% worlds population NOT on Internet. http://t.co/AMGew1msji
- US adds 252,000 jobs in December http://t.co/m1dE8G1zDJ